- The controller of personal data under Art. 4 paragraph 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: GDPR) is Mejzlík Propellers s. r. o. IČ 26921901 (hereinafter: controller)
- The contact details of the controller are: Mejzlík Propellers s.r.o, Šámalova 1537 / 60a, 615 00 Brno, Czech Republic.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the controller has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for personal data processing is:
- the performance of the contract between you and the controller under Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR.
- fulfillment of the legal obligation of the controller under Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR.
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) under Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR
- Your consent to the processing to provide direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services if no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is:
- the settlement of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the controller.
- fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
- sending business messages, and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the controller within the meaning of Art. 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The Controller retains personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if the personal data are processed based on the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the controller deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods/services/execution of payments based on a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your data under Art. 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data under Art. 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing under Art. 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data under Art. 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing under Art. 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Art. 20 of the GDPR and
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the controller specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The controller is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time, the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the controller.
These conditions take effect on 1.1.2021.