What are cookies and what are they for
A cookie is a small text file that our website sends to your browser. It allows us to record information about your visit and any settings you may have made (e.g. preferred sorting method, selected language, etc.) so that we can take this information into account when you next visit the site. Cookies are important - without them, browsing the web would be much more difficult and, in particular, less comfortable. But cookies also serve a number of other purposes - for example, for various measurements.
What cookies we use
- conversion cookies, which allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels
- tracking cookies, which in combination with conversion cookies help us analyse the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing cookies, which we use to personalise the content of ads and target them correctly
- analytics, which help us improve the user experience of our website by understanding how users use it
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly support our advertising activities ("third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to our site may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better tailor the display of internet advertising banners on other sites that are displayed. However, you cannot be identified by this information.
Information about browsers and how to set your cookie preferences can be found on the following websites: